Last week, Leader McCarthy and members of the Leader’s Advisory Team on Cuba traveled to Miami, Florida, in support of the Cuban people’s cry for liberty from communism. For more behind-the-scenes photos, be sure to follow the stories from @RepKevinMcCarthy on Instagram.
1. Getting The Message Out | Ahead of the Cuba Freedom Rally, Leader McCarthy meets with Cuban-American influencers.
2. We The People | Hundreds of Floridians gather in Miami to demonstrate support for a free Cuba.
3. “This Is A Movement” | On stage, Leader McCarthy says, “This is not about COVID. This is about communism.”
4. The Leader’s Advisory Team On Cuba | After the rally, Leader McCarthy poses with several members of the Leader’s Advisory Team on Cuba – Representatives Gimenez (FL-26), Spartz (IN-05), McCaul (TX-10), Salazar (FL-27), Green (TN-07), and Diaz-Balart (FL-25).
5. Real Leadership | Governor Ron DeSantis joins the group for roundtable meetings with South and Central American community leaders and Cuban dissidents.
6. Firsthand Accounts | Leader McCarthy greets roundtable participants before listening to their powerful stories.
7. Sharing Their Stories | To conclude his trip, Leader McCarthy speaks with the media, and highlights the testimonies he has heard during his time in Miami.