MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11TH
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for morning hour and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business. Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) H.R. 1063 – Presidential Library Donation Reform Act of 2019 (Sponsored by Rep. Elijah Cummings / Oversight and Reform Committee)
2) H.R. 1065 – Social Media Use in Clearance Investigations Act of 2019 (Sponsored by Rep. Stephen Lynch / Oversight and Reform Committee)
3) H.R. 1064 – To amend title 5, United States Code, to allow whistleblowers to disclose information to certain recipients (Sponsored by Rep. Katie Hill / Oversight and Reform Committee)
4) H.R. 995 – Settlement Agreement Information Database Act of 2019 (Sponsored by Rep. Gary Palmer / Oversight and Reform Committee)
5) H.R. 1079 – CASES Act (Sponsored by Rep. Garret Graves / Oversight and Reform Committee)
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12TH
On Tuesday, no votes are expected in the House.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 13TH AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for morning hour and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business. Last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.J.Res. 37 – Directing the removal of United States Armed Forces from hostilities in the Republic of Yemen that have not been authorized by Congress, Rules Committee Print (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Ro Khanna / Foreign Affairs Committee)
Legislation Related to the Conference Report to Accompany to FY19 Appropriations
Additional Legislative Items are Possible
Committee activity for the week of February 11 can be found here.